London, 4th June, 2018
The PRCA and PRWeek have announced the shortlist for the PR Internships Awards 2018, which are aimed at celebrating the best in internships and interns.
The annual PR Internships Awards have been launched to celebrate excellence in two categories: Best Internship Programme and Best Intern.
The shortlist for Best Internship are:
- CNC Communications
- Government Communication Service
- The PR Office
The shortlist for Best Intern are:
- Emma Gibbons, interned at Anthony Nolan
- Selina Khan, interned at Government Communication Service
- Nathaniel Ogden, interned at FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Tuminu Onagoruwa, interned at TfL
- Olivia Shalofsky, interned at Direct Line Group
The judging panel is made up of: John Harrington, Deputy Editor, PRWeek; Chloe Pearce, Marketing and Business Development Manager, Instinctif Partners; Sarah Stimson, Chief Executive, The Taylor Bennett Foundation; and Laura Weston, Marketing Director, Golin.
Those shortlisted will be interviewed by the judging panel and the winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on 5th July.
The awards conclude the joint PRWeek/PRCA PR Internships For All (PRIFA) initiative, which was launched in 2014 to lead a concerted drive to bring more young people from diverse backgrounds into the PR profession at entry level.